- Gloves should be durable but not too bulky
- We always recommend the fit, as poorly fitting gloves can cause blisters or result in accidents from slipping off.
- Fabrics that are water resistant, but also breathable, will help keep hands cool and comfortable.
- Longer cuffs protect wrists and forearms from scratches and keep soil from getting in.
- Always make sure you store your gloves away from the sun and insects , this will make your gloves last longer
2-Hand Pruners or pruning sheers
- Anvil pruners are best for dead wood and can cause crush injuries to fresh, green stems and branches.
- Bypass Pruners are better for live plants and green wood.
- We recommend that Pruners should fit easily in the palm of your hand.
- Ratcheting pruners provide increased cutting strength, perfect for anyone with reduced hand strength or arthritis.
- You should always make sure that your cutting tools are sharp and cleaned regularly
- Forks with a slight curve are useful for scooping mulch or turning compost piles, much like a pitchfork.
- Straight tines are better for digging; great for compacted, rocky, or clay soil.
Other useful Garden tools to buy
. Hand Trowel
.Garden Hose with adjustable noel
.Knee Pads/kneeling mat
Click on these links below for more information