90° Slim Galvanised Steel Angled Corner Ground Spike
Our ProBracket Galvanised Steel 90° Slim Galvanised Steel Angled Corner Ground Spikes provide a quick and easy system for mounting railway sleepers as drive/path edging - simply bang into the ground, and screw sleepers to the bracket on the sleeper joints. The brackets can be cemented in if you need an extra-strong install. Our unique and classic design is easy and quick to install, and works with all sizes and types of railway sleepers. Our ProBracket collection is crafted from extra Strong 2mm British Steel and is built to stand the test of time against the elements.
- Raised Planters & Flower Beds
- Drive & pathway edging
- Retaining walls
- Decorative wood items
- Oak Railway Sleeper projects
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom using extra Strong 2mm British Steel
- Galvanised Steel, for a non-corroding, ultimate sleeper bracket that will last a lifetime
- Can be used Internally or Externally on the Railway Sleepers
- Will last a lifetime of exposure to rain and other weather
- Contains 7.5mm holes which are perfect for using M7 or M8 screws
- Can be used to secure 1 - 4 tiers of sleepers
- We recommend using a rubber mallet to drive these into the ground to protect the steel
- If using a wooden hammer or a fibreglass hammer, please strike a small piece of wood above the stake to protect the steel.